Welcome!

I will start by saying that I really Love Life and God and Family and Friends. I may be a little out there at times but I am just an ordinary old lady! I will add a lot of photo's that I take. I will add sayings that I hear and like or think that someone else may like. I will add slideshows and videos if I can figure that out on here too! So like I said
welcome!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

easy CANVAS PRINTS

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my easy CANVAS PRINT !!! I have been wanting one done of my G-boys watching Granddaddy plow up the garden. I never got one made as I don't quite understand all the resolutions, pixels , etc... Well, easy CANVAS PRINTS let me know, as I was ordering that something was not quite right and that these other sizes would make a better canvas print! I immediately was impressed with the helpfulness! I went with one of their recommendations. When I got my easy CANVAS PRINT< I was wowed ! It is perfect!!! I love it! I am sold! The quality is great. It turned out just perfect for where I wanted to put it! I already know where my next print is going and for sure that I will using easy CANVAS PRINTS again ! #easyCANVASPRINTS

No comments:

Post a Comment