Welcome!

I will start by saying that I really Love Life and God and Family and Friends. I may be a little out there at times but I am just an ordinary old lady! I will add a lot of photo's that I take. I will add sayings that I hear and like or think that someone else may like. I will add slideshows and videos if I can figure that out on here too! So like I said
welcome!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Titles

I bear many titles; wife, mother, daughter, sister, teacher, friend, blogger, photographer, neighbor, church member, homeschool parent. I'm sure you do, too. Often those who know me in one role don't encounter people who know me in anther. My goal is to merge some of the roles-- and therefore the people--in my life.
DAWN CAMP, MY HOME SWEET HOME


I love this idea and all the inspiration I get from #(in)courage
Home for the hearts of women
Everyday inspiration from the writers of
www.incourage.me

No comments:

Post a Comment